Total Page Views

Friday 6 August 2010

Wednesday Special

Took a regular Wednesday outing with a friend. Visited Weatherspoons Commercial Rooms in Bristol a lively pub with students, tourists and older people. Bar service is slow had to wait 15 minutes to get my pint of Deuchars IPA. Then onto the Cornubia  Bristol. A real proper pub with loads of interesting posters and photographs etc on the wall. Card carrying Camera members can get a discount here: 4% £2 per pint 4-5.5% £2.50. Tried a couple of pints of Great Western Brewery Maiden Voyage 4.0%. After a bowl of chips we ended up in the Seven Stars for a pint of real ale but the name of the brew escapes me at the moment. Perhaps I should visit Drinkaware a bit more often or maybe my age is beginning to show. Now what was I writing about.......? Where did I put that pen...? And why on earth did I bother climbing the stairs and what I am doing in the bedroom...? Perhaps I will remember after few pints! Ah! Wednesday my favourite day out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers