Total Page Views

Friday 6 August 2010

Evening Out

Had a regular Thursday evening out at Weatherspoons Staple Hill Oak for a curry last night with some friends. Tried two ales Jurassic and Spinning Dog. After ordering a Luxury Chicken Tikka Massala and sitting down the manager scurried out to tell me they didn't have it. So I went for my second choice of Beef Madrass and the manager scurries back to the kitchen only to return a few minutes later to tell me that they didn't have that either. Had to settle for the Chicken Bhuna in the end, which was very nice but not what I really wanted. Why can't Weatherspoons find some way of telling their tills what they don't have or improving their communications between kitchen and bar. Apart from that had a very enjoyable night out eating curry, drinking beer and talking bullocks with a group of friends. What could be nicer? Maybe two nights out eating curry, drinking beer and talking a load of new bullocks with friends. Ah! Thursday my favourite night out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers