Total Page Views

Thursday 20 January 2011

Barry's Birthday

It is Barry's birthday and the Old Git is 70, my god there is hope for us all! Barry invited a group of his friends and other Old Gits for a curry at the Supreme House. First we all met at the Staple Hill Oak for a quick pint, or two, before the big event. I  started off with a Lomond Gold Blonde 5%. Not a bad beer but not really for me. Followed up with an Abbot 5%. At the curry house I opted for the Lamb Kahari. Which came in a sizzling iron bowl on a small wooden tray. It was delicious. I also had a pilau rice. After the pompadoms I fear that it was a little too much. However, Jim mopped up a some of the left overs. To wash down this lovely curry I had a couple of bottles of Bangla 5%. Then it was back over to the Staple Hill Oak a a couple of pints of Abbot and then home. Thank your Barry a perfectly good evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers