Total Page Views

Monday 4 October 2010

Brew Day + 3 and Brew Day +16

This brew is still bubbling away. I think that I will call it Dark Knight or maybe Dark Night because it will be kinda dark.

Took a gravity reading of the brew I made before on 24 Sep 10 it stood at 1.007 so that means an ABV just over 3%. Not very strong but early tasting is promising and should be a good session ale. I think that I will call this one Autumn Glory after all even though I had to change the recipe at the last minute. The next brew day will probably be this Friday 8 Oct although I may put it off for a week until 15 Oct. Will have to wait and see. No more tales of time travel or parallel universes this time. However, Wednesday will soon be here followed by Thursday when alcohol may trigger some baffling events.  Remember: Drink More Beer. Don't Spill Beer. Keep Calm and Carry On. Watch The Skies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers