Total Page Views

Thursday 5 August 2010

Malt Extract Brewing

About 5 years ago I started to brew beer using kits, such as Milestone London Pride, Muntons IPA and many, many others. In all I made nearly 100, 40 pint brews. Last September I gave up the kit brewing and concentrated on brewing beer using the malt extract method, as recommended in Graham Wheelers excellent book 'Brew Your Own British Real Ales'. To date I have brewed 20 or so real ales using the recipes in this book. Future posts will detail the real ales I brew. Which recipe I have followed, any variations I may make along with successes and disasters. And most important of all how the finished beers taste. Along with any critique from my friends and neighbours who help me sample the various brews.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers